In this tutorial you will learn how to create a heart shape photo or graphic in Canva using the heart frame element.
You may also be interested in our tutorial on creating an image inside text in Canva.
Canva is an awesome online design tool that helps you create amazing graphics within minutes. Here we will learn how to create a photo in a heart in few simple steps.
- Sign up with Canva and click on Create a Design. You can choose any ready-made canvas size or create a custom size.
- Go to Elements found on the right and search for “heart frame” or scroll down to frames and choose the heart frame of your choice.
- Click on the heart frame of your choice and you can easily center it on the page using the auto positioning rules that show when you move the element.
- You can either upload your own photo or use an in-built photo from canva. Just drag the photo over the frame and it automatically gets inserted into the heart frame.
Upload your own photo – Go to Uploads (found on the left) to upload your own photo and drag it onto the heart frame.
- You can add a background to make it a card or graphic.
There you have created a beautiful image in a heart graphic with a beautiful background in Canva within minutes! Congratulations!